Cefoperazone / J01D D12
Cefoperazone – 1.0 g.
CEFOPERAZONE is a third generation, sterile, semisynthetic, broad-spectrum, parenteral cephalosporin antibiotic for intravenous or intramuscular administration. It is highly active against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, in particular, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and anaerobic microorganisms.
CEFOBOCID is indicated for the treatment of infections caused by susceptible microorganisms:
- upper and lower respiratory tract infections;
- upper and lower urinary tract infections;
- peritonitis, cholecistitis, cholangitis and other intra-abdominal infections;
- skin and soft tissues infections;
- bone and joint infections;
- inflammatory diseases of the pelvis, endometritis, gonorrhea and other genital tract diseases.
CEFOBICIDE is also used for the prevention of postoperative infections after abdominal, gynecological, cardiovascular and orthopedic surgery.
Dosage and pharmaceutical form:
powder for solutions for injection 1 g, № 1 vial with powder; 1 g in vials, 5 vials in cassette, 1 cassette in case.