quercetin complex with polyvinyl pyrrolidone - 0.5 g.
CORVITIN is a bioflavonoid, capillary stabilizer and antioxidant agent in metabolic processes.
- Complex therapy of acute coronary circulation disorder and myocardial infarction.
- Complex therapy during decompensation of chronic heart failure.
- Complex therapy of acute ischemic cerebrovascular disease (ischemic stroke, transitory ischemic attacks) and chronic brain ischemic diseases.
- Treatment and prevention of reperfusion syndrome during surgical treatment of patients suffering from obliterating atherosclerosis of abdominal aorta and peripheral arteries.
- In a combination therapy of pneumonia caused by coronavirus infection COVID-19 in adults.
Dosage and pharmaceutical form:
lyophilizate for injection 0.5 g in vials, 5 vials in cassette, 1 cassette in case.