Hydrochlorothiazide / С03А А03
Hydrochlorothiazide - 25 mg.
HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE is a diuretic agent of the thiazide class (medium-strength diuretics). Its diuretic effect is due to reducing the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine ions, mainly in the distal convoluted tubule. It also inhibits potassium and bicarbonate reabsorption. The product does not practically cause acid-base imbalance. Chronic use of HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE does not reduce its effect.
- treatment of oedema syndrome of various geneses (in congestive heart failure, cirrhosis with ascites, nephrotic syndrome, chronic renal failure, premenstrual syndrome, fluid retention in obesity);
- treatment of hypertension alone or in combination with other antihypertensive agents;
- amelioration of polyuria in nephrogenic diabetes insipidus;
- glaucoma (subcompensated glaucoma);
- prevention of kidney stones.
Dosage and pharmaceutical form:
tablets 25 mg, 10 tablets in blister; 2 blisters in package; 20 tablets in blister.